PLEASE SUPPORT STUPID SNATCH--TAKE A MOMENT TO MAKE A DONATION

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, July 17, 2008



STUPID SNATCH QUIPS:

"I hate Los Angeles with a passion. I felt that way even when I was single and knocking on doors trying to get a job. We go there, work hard, have our meetings and then get the hell out again. I don't know how people live there, especially with kids."

- Catherine Zeta-Jones (STUPID SNATCH)




37. Chick says – reply to this

I HATE this woman with a passion! She just seems like such a cold bitch. LA doesn't need you!!!! What has she done anyway? There are much hotter women with more talent than her. She needs to go away with her old husband and crawl back under the rock she came from. I know, a little harsh right?! Not harsh enough!

75.CU*T says – reply to this

Who cares what that self-centered WHORE thinks? She's a disgusting, arrogant pig bitch. Who sees her movies anymore? NO ONE! Who sees her old fart husband's movies anymore? NO ONE. She should rot in hell the disgusting bitch whore.


9. Stard says – reply to this

Who gives a shit about Catherine Zeta Jones.
She's a stuck up POS.
Go home beeotch!
FIRST????

122. Stupi says – reply to this

Am I the only one who totally dispises this lady (Suing the person that took your wedding photos because they were unflattering!!!) Give me a break, who cares about her anymore anyway, in fact I never liked her in the first place!

167. AMAND says – reply to this

Makes me HATE her even MORE!!! UGH.
FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH..
LA Rules!!!!


205 .beth says – reply to this

CUNT

260.Matt says – reply to this

What a bitch…
we have enough people living here…we don't need dumb bitches who hate it here
STAY OUT










If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading STUPID SNATCH--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: