PLEASE SUPPORT STUPID SNATCH--TAKE A MOMENT TO MAKE A DONATION

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, July 19, 2008

STUPID SNATCH


STUPID SNATCH SLIT:    Khloe Kardashian is out of the pokey, and now we're learning about the horrors of her ordeal behind bars.



Comments from readers on E! online:


15.
zman7 Fri, Jul 18, 2008, 3:16 PM
If I hear this spoiled piece of crap say "I regret what I did and have learned from my mistake and paid the price" I think I'll puke.

37.
oddawewe Fri, Jul 18, 2008, 5:05 PM
put an ankle bracelet on her fat ass,make her sit at home with proper monitoring( someone that comes to the house DAILY * for a urine sample. That's what happened to my brother in-law! And he did it six months! That was just because he didn't complete his agreement either!


51.
Tino Fri, Jul 18, 2008, 8:47 PM
Knew it! she only served 1 or no hrs. stupid Hollywood whores!












Comments from readers on TMZ.com


9. Who gives a rat's ass about this sorry ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 7:01PM on Jul 18th 2008 by ding dang y'all



53. I hope this fat w hore gets rap ed repeatedly by a gang of herpes infected smelly indians. or whatever race she is.

Posted at 12:41AM on Jul 19th 2008 by celebrity justice = bull s h i t



62. What a stupid freaking whore.... she drove drunk....do the time....a whole 173 minutes.....Guarantee , if that happens to me....a first time DUI....I'd get the book thrown at me.... I'm just an average nobody....
K>K> is a fat stupid idiot whore.... and has not one redeeming quality.

Posted at 2:29AM on Jul 19th 2008 by she is a stupid loser WHORE

78. Who Cares?

Posted at 12:27PM on Jul 19th 2008 by Sparkles


If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading STUPID SNATCH--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments: